Copyright © 2003
New Life Christian
all rights reserved
Bookmark This Site!
And thanks for dropping by! We hope you enjoy your visit. If you have any prayer requests or questions, please send us an email.
Who We Are
We are just ordinary folks brought together in unity through and by design of the Holy Spirit. The Apostle Paul said it best:
Eph 2:14-22 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God through the Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God .
- In the Trinity... one God, existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His ressurection, His ascension, and His future return to Earth.
- In the Blessed Hope, the Rapture.
- That mankind is lost and can only be redeemed through faith in Christ and His finished work on the Cross.
- That baptism in the Holy Spirit, with evidence of speaking in tongues, is given to all Believers who ask for it.
- That Divine Healing and Miracles are still a vital part of the Church today.
Act 19:13-15 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?|
Stop and think on this scripture. The demon spirit said he knew Jesus. But then, wouldn't he? Jesus was deity, the Son of God. Then he said he also knew Paul. Wait a minute! This is a mere mortal man. The demon from hell knew him!
If this is the case, are we, as Christians following in Jesus' and Paul's teachings, reaching our real potential? If hell could know Paul the man, couldn't it, shouldn't it, know us! Are we living the kind of Christian life that disturbs hell? Or does it just write us off as posing no threat.
Please take a moment and Sign our Guestbook!